Sunday, January 3, 2016

It's 2016!!

Well its 2016 and a lot of things happened in 2015. My sister and I hosted a " Carter Kids Camp" to save up money for an extra day at a theme park on vacation. I started 6th grade at Hale elementary but then switched back to Franklin. I am participating in an online webinar version of MA10 for math and its been crazy! I turned 12 years old in September and I am now going to YW and mutual. I love it!! Life is good. Finally, winter break came and we were so ready!! And that meant it was OK to stay in your pajamas all day!! Christmas came and it was excellent! Over all this time, we have been remodeling our kitchen and it is almost done now!!We hosted Christmas eve dinner and my grandparents (mom's side) stayed at our house during the week of Christmas. This past Christmas season i have been focusing on how music can invite the spirit into any situation. As i was thinking about that during Christmas, it helped me focus more on the Lord. I had a great break and New Years and now its the Sunday before we go back to school! Yikes! I hope to blog more this year! Goodbye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment